Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Power Of My Mind.

I believe that we have the ability to create our own happiness. I believe that the true source of our happiness is created within us. We are given the ability to choose that happiness. In 2000 my little brother was born with a hole in his lung. He wasn't expected to live very long. That didn't stop our family from going to the hospital everyday to see him. We chose to focus on the present time. We decided to share happy times with eachother. My brother didn't need for us to pity him he needed us to believe in him. We had to choose to be happy. By creating an atmosphere of happiness we are given something special to believe in. I've always been a high spirited and optimistic women. I always aim to try to extract the good in bad situations, no matter what that situation may be. I can recall many high points in high school but I certainly can't forget the low ones. But if there's something that I realized is that bad things will happen- they always do. But good things will happen too. It's what I decide to focus upon. That decision is entirely up to me. I can choose to see the happiness of life or focus on the worries of life. No one can make me happy, but I can choose happiness. As I continue to journey through life I've come to one real distinctive realization. That is that if I try to be happy within my life then I will eventually achieve that happiness. It's about what you put into it. "Happiness is not a situation to be longed for, or a convergence of lucky happystance. Through the power of our own mind we can help ourselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment