Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Goals. Plans. Future


I'm looking foreword to ending summer school. I'm excited because I finally get to sleep in and do what I want to do. I don't have to worry about waking up early and getting things done on time. I can finally get more hours in at work, so I don't have to worry about not getting paid enough. I'm looking foreword to being able to do what I want to in the mornings. I can actually go out and stay up later because I don't have school in the morning. I'm juiced for senior year! It's about to be the sweetest thing. I'm not looking foreword to taking the SAT again and filling out applications for colleges but I'm looking foreword to New Orleans during spring break! I'm going with some pretty cool people and it's about to be a wicked experience. I get to help people so that's fun. I'm looking foreword to starting life, starting out a new page and creating my life story.

No comments:

Post a Comment